You can create your game account under the Registration button on the top. Change the server address in World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf file and set to 188.8.131.52:1119.SET portal "184.108.40.206:1119"
For registration, you must accept following rules:
- NO DRAMA!.
- NO POLITICS!
- NO RELIGION!
- ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO TRUMP!
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 7.3.5 (26972). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set portal "220.127.116.11"
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
n00bCraft SPP Legion (Limited to show 49 player - Online players : 0)
No have Online player.
n00bCraft SPP Legion
TOP PLAYERS - Play Time
TOP PLAYERS - Achievements
TOP PLAYERS - Kills
TOP PLAYERS - Guilds by member count
Server address: 18.104.22.168
Version : 7.3.5 (26972)